
My Grandpa passed away yesterday.
He will be missed by many. But the since of lost is diminished by knowing that he is truly home now.
My fondest memory of my Grandpa was him taking the whole family to church. With such a large family and seeing him as the patriarch was impressive to me. I thought it was cool the way he wore is tie and how he liked not going with the norm.
As I looked over the sunset yesterday I thought about how one man can make such an impact on the world by just doing what God commanded of men. By being faithful to Gods word and leading his family as the spiritual leader, he will always be a hero to me.
I love you Grandpa.
He will be missed by many. But the since of lost is diminished by knowing that he is truly home now.
My fondest memory of my Grandpa was him taking the whole family to church. With such a large family and seeing him as the patriarch was impressive to me. I thought it was cool the way he wore is tie and how he liked not going with the norm.
As I looked over the sunset yesterday I thought about how one man can make such an impact on the world by just doing what God commanded of men. By being faithful to Gods word and leading his family as the spiritual leader, he will always be a hero to me.
I love you Grandpa.
1 comment:
:( sorry for your loss
Post a Comment